Saturday, December 10, 2011

Collage: Oaxaca de Juarez to San Cristobal de las Casas

Because I have no more desire to write about the last three weeks than you my public have to read about it, I present instead a collage of images I've taken of my travels.  These chronicle my wanderings between Ciudad Oaxaca de Jaurez and San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas.

Enjoy:

colorada mexicana
Oaxacan Girl
El Arbole de Santa Maria de Tule: Putatively the Largest Tree in the World  
Domincan Priory, Cuilican
trivmphvs martyrvm ordinis praedicatorvm
Dominican Skulls, Cuilican 
Hierve el Agua, Oaxacan Sulfur Spring
Mexican Pummukale: Hierve el Agua's Sulfur Cotton Castle
Atop Hierve el Agua
Mitla Moon
Mitla Sunset
Upon the Streets of Oaxaca
Mexico, Distilled
Elote Man
Hot Dog.

Valle de Oaxaca from Monte Alban
Monte Alban: Mayan Temples
 los colibríes de chiapas
Upon the Streets of San Cristobal
At the Hostal: Rebecca aide Clara avec ses Devoirs..
Clarita fait des bulles
le ciel pris entre les choses 
Chamula Tanks You 
Burnt Church, Chamula
el Vocho 
And Finally, Me avec des Quebecois in Chiapas



---

No comments:

Post a Comment