Friday, June 24, 2011

Picture of the Day: Aardvarks at Play


These two guys were playing tag in the middle of the road when I did the rounds at Hillsborough River State Park this afternoon. I say they look like Aardvarks. But they could be Capybaras, Voles, Coypuses, Feral Pigs, Opossums, or Armadillos? Or some other exotic critter..? I dunno.

They sat there for a good minute rolling around in the road, which gave me just enough time to grab my camera and snap this crappy shot. In my defense, there was a car behind me, and it seemed that I had no other option than to take the shot through my windshield, which explains the cloudiness of the image.

I obviously need to learn how to use the damn thing, and take a good picture here..

To that end, I hereby vow to post an image a day of mes voyages, with the aim of actually producing images worth looking at..



---

No comments:

Post a Comment