Monday, May 9, 2011

From Fayetteville

The last week I've made a fool out of myself at least several times.

I've gone and said what I think about a half dozen times too often.

At length.

My usual schtick.

Lecturing priests about God, telling my friends how it is, while getting an absurd haircut and letting my beard grow.

On the ride here this afternoon, I realized that I should have "anti-gnostic" under my self description in the sidebar.

Because that is all that I need to say. That I know in my heart that it doesn't matter at all what I tell you here, really, and that I shouldn't be writing this blog at all. It's all words to the wind, and mostly vain ones at that.

I could tell you at length about Ibn Rushd, Francis Bacon, Faust and the pride of the intellect.

Instead, I think I will merely go to bed, and beg your forgiveness.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment